Monday, February 18, 2013

Silver Jubilee

25 years. Long time.

As a kid, I was already a CEO by this age.
As a teenager, I was married.
As a young adult, it was that magical age when I could make things happen.
As a 25 year old, I realise  I have done all that the above.

As I sit doing everything that makes me smile - Enid Blyton, Poets of Fall  - I think of everything this body has seen.

I remember Gracy miss, sand playground of school, me eating quicklime, backbench of UKG, sleeping period in KG, pa getting me ready to school, Muthanna being born, ma playing badminton, Indu, Ashwathnagar gang of kids, my birthday shopping, birthday chocolates, pa and more pa, someone falling into that big drain near our house, people coming home to use our telephone for ISD calls, Yeshoda - my playmate, shifting homes, robber, Deepti, Muthanna growing up, me standing first every single year in school,   me being MC, me being bad loser, hence me being winner always and always, me nearly choking learning swimming, ma not giving up on me, me going dreaded violin classes, me getting bank account, pa telling me to be independent, thatha and avva, NPS, Fari, S talking hours on phone, how parents always sucked for scolding about long phone bills, how no bf stilll huge phone bills, dial up internet croaking in the night, pa calling every evening, long hair days, short hair days, multiple spectacles, painting, more painting, upcycling, NPS travels, NPS homeworks, van talks, experimentation, Ramaiah, peace, silence, comfort, new home , another new house, new bike, A, friends, eating outs, risks, TCS, money, share market, fight, challenge, travel, more travel, friends for life, giving love with no barter, being happy, smiling, caring, understanding, compromising.

I survived. I lived. I saw. I observed. I smiled. Whatever I did, I was sincere.
Took me 25 years to realise that I sum up in word - SINCERITY.
I sincerely loved... my life, my people.




No comments:

Post a Comment