Friday, October 19, 2012

Ceiling fan repercussions

I dint install this ceiling fan. It is essential to beat the heat in Mumbai though.

So what happens when you sleep under a fan for 8 hours. You get dry nose, dry sinuses (possible?) Dry lips and of course headache.

Solution:
Turn off fan or
Cover all of the above body parts while sleeping or
Moisturise all of the above dried body parts by inhaling steam

This dark hour while I sit on my bed that is forever warm off late (no pun intended man!) and wait for facial sauna steamer to generate some warm moisture and I stare at my roomies sleeping in rather normal modes surprisingly, I '+1' two gyan statements -
"Bangalore weather seriously is worth relocating for"
"When u say there is no place like home, u can mean it only if u have travelled"