Monday, July 25, 2011

Y marry? Advice tales

Marriage seems to be the issue on my mind off late. My marriage that is. Simply because its a conversation starter.
I listen to various people have to say. Then I thought, y not put it down all in one place . For all I know, it might come down to the process of choosing a business school! So more the info(in this case ADVICE), better it is.
I put down a series of comments on people who have spoken from their heart about my marriage .

"You decide . You plan . Everybody else will plan and decide. But you first decide."
True . I will . I will not be influenced or coaxed by emotions.

"Think about it on priority. It should happen when it is supposed to happen at the correct time."
True. I am worried about doing so many things at the right time; Y then dream of stretching this right time of marriage?

More advice to come my way . I am sure! Will update this blog then.

Perhaps this right time is not what people tell u it is, it is when u think it is.