Sunday, January 16, 2011

Notoriety Bangalored Epilogue

I often wonder if I have a mental disorder - amnesia (maybe para-amnesia(a state where you imagine things have happened perhaps the way you want it to(no! You are not ready to be called mental as yet) ) ). I simply can't remember events - not sad or happy. When people try reminding me I then start imagening and believing having been there and done it . But this is not about my mental state . I am ironically blessed to have men in my life who remember their first day at school after 50 - 80 odd years . My dad and his dad . Both men of the coorg land . Comfortably fearless ( I find it hard to explain the choice of adjective and noun ) of anything - murders to ghosts.
And they ve seen so, so, so much ( which I've been rather stupid to ignore all these wasteful years of my life) that I simply must put it down somewhere atleast so I can author a book someday about these nice stories.
So here goes. .

No comments:

Post a Comment