Sunday, September 5, 2010

social networking sites - a no no

In 2010 :
"I was happy Facebook user.Some days it gave me good reasons to not work while on others it gave me good reasons to laugh/follow-up on friends' lives.
Somewhere down the line it impaired my thoughts. Its a case unique to me 'coz I am someone who can catch your accent within 15 minutes of talking to you or start talking like you; or in this case , start thinking like you do .
I detoured from daily FB usage for other reasons. But now, I like the fresh typically 'me' thoughts flowing in my head .
Strangely, Orkut never did this to me."

In 2013:
Life is beautiful. FB rocks. I get streams of interesting news items on my FB page. I no longer play games on FB. I like checking out photos of friends.
Oh yeah, I had an Orkut account.