Friday, March 21, 2014

Why I will miss Mumbai

Mumbai kept me fearless.
I could walk its roads, dance it roads, eat on its roads anytime, wearing anything and with anyone. The fact that I should care for my safety and hence my existence wasn't even a remote thought. I could have better conversations, better meals and happier hippier times.

Mumbai made me fearless.
Mumbai makes you feel like superwoman. You don't ever think you can't look prettier, you can't be rich if you have lived in Mumbai atleast a few months. You can sleep late, not sleep at all, make kickass business plans, buy latest fashion, create fashion trends and not fear of being judged as anything worse than being 'different'.

Mumbai taught me to move on.
Mumbai is fast because ideas and money roll fast here. You know what I mean. Things change hands fast. you can do a test run of your next big idea and get results in much lesser time than it would take in other cities. so the whole point is to try and move on. Fast Fast. Life, apparently is not for lamenting too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment