Friday, April 22, 2011

Self help courses- what ticks me off

do I need Landmark education?
Or any other course for that matter ?
When they tell you that denial is the first step most people take when they hear about these courses, you feel sure these people know everything about you . like being in safe hands . Aw common! They can predict my next step , they must be awesome . Let them handle my life . Tell me how to live .
But then I wonder , I like the drama in my life . Its exciting to be depressed and then happy and excited and repeat the cycle again . Why would anyone want to live life the way someone else thinks it must be lived ?!
Someday if I am on throngs of. ' life is miserable, let me die' , I might get some help from these courses . Dear courses thank you for being there for those times .

No comments:

Post a Comment